Why use this solution LivePCSupport for Business will provide your business with a dedicated IT technician to handle your IT needs. Like sending an Instant Message 24-hour LivePCSupport for Business is chat- rather than telephone-based. No matter when, subscribers can click on an icon on their PC, open a chat window and chat with a certified technician. With hands-on support, Comodo's technicians can help solve PC issues, via Internet connection. Service includes many of the operations vital to keeping business operating efficiently.
We'll now insert our orange background colour into the box, so as to achieve the whole round corners effects. The background colour must always be assigned to the very first CSS rule. This is because each CSS background rule is essentially a layer on top of the previous one. So, in this example we have a layering order of br.gif, bl.gif, tl.gif and then tr.gif. In this example the images don't overlap so we don't really notice this layering effect.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible to return the item for a refund.
To return an item, please visit online Order Status for assistance 24 hours a day, or call 1-800-676-2775, Monday – Friday from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., or Saturday – Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Pacific time.
Returns are subject to the Apple Online Store Sales and Refunds Policy. For iPhone returns, please refer to the iPhone return policy. For eligible Mac, iPod, and third-party products, you have up to 14 calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate a return. A 10% restocking fee will be assessed for opened items. Shipping fees are not refundable.
Items that cannot be returned include:
- Opened memory
- Opened software*
- Electronic Software Downloads
- Personalized iPods
- Software Up-to-Date Program Products (software upgrades)
- Apple Gift Cards
- Apple Gift Packaging (origami style gift box with ribbon and greeting card)
- Apple Developer Connection Products (Membership and Technical Support)
* You may return software after rejecting the licensing terms, provided the software is not installed on a computer. However, software that contains a printed software license may not be returned if the seal or sticker on the software media packaging is broken.