About IBBL

 

 
News & Events
A meeting of the Board of Directors of the Bank held on Thursday, 12 April 2012 at Islami Bank Tower
A meeting of the Board of Directors of the Bank held on Thursday, 12 April 2012 at Islami Bank Tower
 
The Board of Directors of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited recommended 25% stock and 7% cash dividend i.e total 32% dividend for the Shareholders for the year 2011 subject to the approval of the 29th Annual General Meeting of the Bank. This was decided in a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Bank held on Thursday, 12 April 2012 at Islami Bank Tower. Presided over by Prof. Abu Nasser Muhammad Abduz Zaher, Chairman, Board of Directors of the Bank the meeting was attended by foreign and local Directors including Dr. Abdulhameed Fouad Al-Khateeb, Jeddah, K.S.A., Mohammad Adnan Midani, Representative of Islamic Development Bank, Jeddah, K.S.A. and and Mohammad Abdullah Al-Jalahma, Representative of Kuwait Awqaf Public Foundation.

The meeting approved the Profit and Loss Account for the year 2011 and Balance Sheet as at 31 December 2011. The 29th Annual General Meeting will be held on May 15, 2012 at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre. The Record Date in connection for entitlement of Dividend has been fixed on April 24, 2012.

It was also decided that the annual profit rate of Mudaraba Perpetual Bond of the Bank is 13.20% for the year 2011 which is a summation of 10.00% final rate of Annual Profit of 8 year term Mudaraba Savings Bond and 3.20% of the Rate of declared Dividend. The Profit of the Bond will be distributed within 30 days from holding of Annual General Meeting of the Bank.

<< Back <<
Copyright ©1983- IBBL. All rights reserved.