Eligibility of clients
General eligibility criteria for selecting/investing an SME client are listed below:
- Physically capable Bangladeshi national
- Proprietorship/ Partnership/ Private Limited Company
- Valid licenses like Trade License, VAT Registration, TIN etc. NOC from Environment Directorate (as applicable) from competent authority
- Source and capacity of repayment backed by positive cash flow
- Definite market and prospect of future expansion
- Clean CIB report
- Adequate infrastructure facility and manpower with required skill and experience
- The client must have clear idea about the business and required experience.
- All other criteria laid down in the Instruction Circular, Manuals of relevant investment product.
Restriction on facility
- Any of IBBL’s director, employee or their family member holding 5% or more of the share capital of the Small Enterprise
- The applicant is engaged in any antisocial and/ or anti-state activity
- The applicant has been declared bankrupt/insolvent/insane by any competent authority of the country